Marquis hot tubs come in various shapes, sizes and designs and each offer a variety of features that ease muscle pain, joint issues and more. In addition to being great physical therapy, Marquis hot tubs offer features that offer benefits and therapy for our mind, and other senses as well. MicroSilk is one of those features.
What is MicroSilk?
The benefits of MicroSilk are numerous, but first let’s tell you exactly what it is! Billions of oxygen-rich microbubbles only 50 microns in diameter making them small enough to penetrate skin pores giving us multiple benefits such as a natural cleansing of skin, gentle exfoliation and moisturizing hydration.
So, what are the benefits of MicroSilk?
The benefits of this oxygen-infused water is countless to our skin. Not only
• Reaches into pores and removes toxins
• Naturally lifts away impurities
• Promotes general wellness
• Encourages skin cell regeneration and collagen production
• Improves the functioning of blood vessels
• Improves circulation to diminish the redness and appearance of bruises and age spots
• Those who suffer from Eczema, Psoriasis, and Ichthyosis find relief from these conditions
• Improves serotonin levels
To learn more details about MicroSilk technology, take a look at our MicroSilk page.
MicroSilk + Marquis
In a hot tub, how you clean and reuse the water is very important to understand. The Marquis proprietary ConstantClean™ water management with SmartClean™ technology is a superior system that effectively and quickly restores the water back to pristine. SmartClean™ knows when the hot tub, including MicroSilk, has been used and automatically triggers additional clean up cycles on top of the regular daily filtration. With the power of ConstantClean™ after every soak, your Marquis + MicroSilk experience is one you’ll find yourself wanting more of.
MicroSilk is available in many of our Signature and Vector21 series hot tubs. Visit your local Marquis Dealer to learn more MicroSilk.